Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi expert,Grateful if the expert could advise on it. 11. If there is one DMZ, does the extra default route (item a) need to be configured for the DMZ?a. route dmz 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 210.1.3.1 (for DMZ)b. route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 210.1.3.1 (for outb...

Hi folks,I recently started working in a place where the network was a mess and I want to make some changes for a best performance and management. We have 2 800 series running ADSL where I want to configure VPN tunnels (GRE) pointing to our remote si...

Resolved! Site to Site VPN

Greetings All,I am trying to bring standard site to site vpn connection between two sites. Site A and Site B.Site A has a server (SeverOne)and site B WILL have a server (ServerTwo).Now Im trying to bring up the VPN tunnel by pinging at this point a N...

merryllem by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Expert,I face a connectivity issue between inside and outside if i'm using FWSM module on my Cat 6509 and please assist me.Below is scenario description~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1. My Inside Network device able to ping all outside network Device Via the ...

I am having a problem setting up a L2L tunnel with a partner. I am using a ASA 5520 running 8.0.4. Both sides of the tunnel are using the subnet 10.30.x.x/16. The network list on my side of the tunnel will have the nodes 10.0.194.1, 10.0.194.5, 1...

ancarr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an issue with users connecting with the IPSEC client to an ASA5540 running version 8.0(4)32. As the user listens to a recorded call, the sound becomes muffled, it appears that the speed of the playback is actually slowing down, until fina...

rluyster by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what AAA statements would permit a remote user, via SSH or Telnet, to access an ASA, with 8.0 code, which is configured for AAA TCACS authentication and authorization if and when network communication to the TCACS servers are lost?

ksvy_ksvy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So anyone know if interim releases be added to the new download pages. I see you can still get to http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/asa-interim but it doesn't seem like it is/will be update anymore.

Hi,I am having an issue with users running IE8 with smart tunnels. The user is able to connect and smart tunnels show they are started, when the users launch RDP, they are seeing "Security polices were applied to your session, access to some resource...

rluyster by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card