Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello experts, I'm doing authentication on the firewall for HTTP and HTTPS traffic. It is working fine for the HTTP, but it does not work for HTTPS, do I require virtual http? even with that I was not getting the prompt, I was able to access directly...

oabduo983 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a laptop with 4gb ram and i have ubuntu jaunty installed on it. I browsed online including this forum and upgraded to linux server kernel to accommodate the 4gb ram.I had installed the vpnclient before that and was working just fine. This was ...

I'm working about a solution in-band.The topology is INET(untrust)-Router-CAS-SW_level3-CAM and servers(trust).My problem is that the users in untrust network have access to the trust network, they don't authenticate and don't apply any rule. The end...

roicasjos by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I will have an ASA5505 with IP phones on both the inside and outside interfaces. All subnets on either side of the firewall will be using a private IP address scheme and their will be no internet access available via this firewall. The question I hav...

bardellom by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,i have - PIX 515E Ver 6.3.(4) PDM 3.0.(1)When using win xp with IE6 (and IE8), and trying to access PIX with PDM, after initial authentication, it stucks at message "Loading PIX DEvice Manager, please wait" with hour glass. It used to work earlie...

Hello, I'm implementing a Cisco clean access solution (Out-of-band VG).I've entred the license in the CAM after getting it from Cisco by entering the PAK number.the problem is that I don't see the Switch management Tab in the menu, also when I want t...

Resolved! IP SLA - PIX 525

GreetingsI am a bit new so forgive any Cisco speak I don't speak. So I am adding a second ISP to my existing PIX firewall. I have read, and think I understand how to set it up but I am having an issue confirming ping to my primary ISP gateway. I am ...

abcrnnyc2 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,Do anyone know that how nat affect the performance (speed)? As I found that the response is slower when I am setting nat at the PIX/ASA. Here is my situration:Server <=> PIX <=> ClientTesting with a tcp streaming server:1. Without setting ...

hfma_hk09 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: