Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I do not have the command "failover lan unit secondary" in the configuration.But still i see the pix box shows as secondary.ph-md-pix1# show failoverFailover OffCable status: NormalFailover unit SecondaryFailover LAN Interface: not ConfiguredU...

kr_madan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have user who are on DHCP and would require some user to access FTP server which is on the outside. However being on DHCP it is not possible so suggested to use a internal server and ftp from their but it still doesn't work after allowing through...

Can I have multiple access-groups (and multiple ACLs) protecting an interface on a PIX (ver 6.3(4)), for example: access-group in-house-rules-acl in interface outsideaccess-group spam-drop-rules-acl in interface outsideIf so, when a packet passes the...

ppauly by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have cisco ASA 5505 FW running in our production environmentand OS version is 8.04. Since we are upgraded the IOS from 7.2 into 8.04, we have been experiencing a strange issue i.e. our production web servers are placed at DMZ zone and by natti...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i need to use microsoft exchange mails(not OWA) & also mircosoft office communicator via our ssl vpn setup.When i try to connect to MS Exchange from vpn the main opening instance of exchange outlook just hangs in there & OC cant connect.Any help towa...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,When i lelnet to mu ASA:It gives me theusername and the password prompt, after i correctly typed them, the ASA gives me again theusername and the password prompt.. and so on.When i restart the applaince, it accept the username and the passwo...

Hi, we have IDSM-2 installed in cat 6500 system. Anyone knows how to get IDSM-2 syslog file? and how to config it to send log to syslog server? I know these two questions are pretty simple, but I have not found answers yet.Any help would be greatly a...

I have ASA 8.0(4) with 6.1(3)ASDM.Suddenly I cannot access ASA using ASDM although I see login bar progressing after entering username and password and sitting there,I still have SSH access.IS THERE A WAY TO GET THIS WORKING WITHOUT REBOOT AND RELOAD...

CCDECCDE9 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card