Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi to all,in a lab enviroment i have configured a CAM/CAS solution on 3310 server and I have installed 2 pc (one windows Vista and one XP) with nac client 4.6.2.133 version.My problem is auto-remediation and manual-remediation, client get me a tempor...

sp2891311 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have an ASA that is currently serving up a Public Network, I would like to limit the bandwidth. Can I does per user or per transport session. Also is there a way for me to block at layer 7.peer to peer and lime wire for example.Thanks

Our company has a Pix 501 and even though I installed it and configured it, I wouldn't say I know what I am doing. Please bear that in mind. :-)I have two questions. One, while using the PDM to change the firewall's inside IP address, it seemed that ...

I just recently upgraded to version 8.2 on our ASA's and can no longer see the syslog id of 106100.When checking under "syslog setup" the entry is there but has the logging level as N/A and will not allow me to change it.Any one else or how do I fix ...

campbech1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wonder if anybody tried to run ibm pcomm application over smart tunnel to connect to the mainframe. It is telnet like software. I am trying to make it work but I think I am missing something. By the way I can RDP to Wintel on the same subnet. It wo...

20vek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are attempting to move from the old Security Monitor in Cisco Works VMS to the realtime monitor (IPS Event Viewer) within CSM. The problem we are getting is a subscription error from the sensors when trying to open the realtime monitor.Error Ou...

I have a new ASA installed at a client that is running 8.2. Whenever I am in the ASDM looking at the log monitor, the syslog connection keeps dropping every few minutes. I 8.2 running at other clients and do not have an issue. Any help would be gr...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have an AIPSSM IPS module installed on an ASA-5510.I can access the module through the ASA's backplane using the 'session' command.I followed the setup and assigned a management IP.I can access the ASDM using the ASA's IP address, but when I...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card