Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello - I have a CAS appliance configured for both VPN Auth SSO, and Windows Auth SSO. So which one will it attempt to run first? I ask because sometimes when I login over our RA VPN, I notice that the VPN auth provider logged me in, and others, I no...

jthullen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get my ASA5505 to sucessfully transport t-home IPTV Multicast traffic to my SetTop box.The key to get this done seems to be enabling the "ip igmp helper-adress" which unfortunately is only found in IOS code.I am not sure if the multica...

ASA Version 8.0(3)ASDM 6.11Cannot login to an ASA 5520 using asdm or SSH just hangs on the login screen. This has been working fine for the last few months. I can still connect to the ASA via telnet from the one permitted ip address. Do I need to ...

I have very large 11gig ftp transfers from my customers that happen every night. These are taking 8 plus hours. I have 100 meg and customer has full DS3. Neither is even close to half. I have on "inspect ftp" could this be slowing down the transfe...

cjake7777 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My logs are indicating udp 53 connections to my primary windows2003 domain controller located on the inside of my ASA5510 from outside sources...are these DNS connections related to the stateful connections initiated from the domain controller?