Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I have ASA 5510, and I want to use one Ethernet port of it as like sub-interfaces in which I want it to have two IPs.Somebody told me that I can configure something called virtual zones !consulting your expertise, how can I do this?

Hi,I have to implement the traffic shaping on user flows based on profile authentication because I want to configure SSL VPN clientless.I would like to know if the ASA 5500 appliance is able to do that or I have to know the destination IP address and...

gpangallo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup transparent caching to a Squid server using an ASA5505 running the 8.2(1) software. I believe my config is correct, but still the Squid server cannot register with the ASA. In the ASA I have this:wccp web-cachewccp interface Ins...

Hello,I've been able to find information on setting up a CAPTURE for incoming traffic. However, I am having a hard time setting up a CAPTURE for traffic heading out of my network to the Internet.Can someone please assist in how I can set this up?Than...

Hello all,I have two ASA5510 with Base License, connected on dedicated link. So far I have a site to site VPN configured to encrypt the traffic between the two sites. Now, we want to implement VLANs at both sites and be able to transmit the VLAN info...

Dear All,I am configuring site to site VPN, I have one 2811 and one 1811 cisco routers,Please tell me by using this configuration do i need to dial ??? or it will connect automatically,,,from the router it pings its live ip but dont ping inside ether...

junshah22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to setup a site to site vpn with a pix501 when one site has has a dynamically assigned external IP? The pix is running verion 6.3, is there any other way around this that doesnt involve changing the config everytime the IP address cha...

All,I've noticed that I can't ping a public device (on my block) from the vpn. The vpn is NOT my firewall, but another ASA (5520). The inside interface on the ASA is on my private side. From a host on the lan and not on vpn, I can ping this device. T...

Hi, I'm seeing a lot of "DENIED LAND ATTACK" messages coming from a PIX 515 v.6.3 on my CS-MARS console. I'm not a PIX expert, but couldn't spot anything.It must have something to do with the NAT (Internet searches have pointed my to such things as D...

joe.favia by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card