Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have an interesting issue that I am trying to assist with. I have a customer with a PIX 501 they have a ThinClient, Printer, and AP connected to the switch. I have a customer with a PIX 501. They have a Printer, AP and PC connected to the ...

I've had a NAC Framework test environment (ACS 4.0 & CTA 2.1) for a couple of years now. We finally have the green light to move forward into production so I'm bringing more machines into the lab for additional testing.I went to download the CTA agai...

Folks, When I import a config for a router from a notpad file and try to push it to a device, it automatically shutsdown the interface??? I made sure I put a no shut on all interfaces in the config file before importing it too csm, but when csm...

Hi,We have a ASA box with the following interface configuration.interface GigabitEthernet0/1 nameif EXT_CR1_41 security-level 50 ip address 10.52.237.246 255.255.255.248!interface GigabitEthernet0/3 nameif ASA_OC_40 security-level 100 ip address 10.5...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card