Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Urgent help needed please!Setting up a PAT statement for eg;static (inside,dmz) tcp interface 8002 10.144.100.92 8000 netmask 255.255.255.255When configuring this through ASDM on a Cisco pix the ASDM asks for the Original port number and then the Tra...

Has anyone used the EIGRP neighbor command on the ASA to enable unicast hellos and dynamic routing between two ASAs over a site to site VPN tunnel? I'd like to see if it is possible to eliminate an external router needed to build a GRE tunnel and in...

I have set up a site to site vpn between my corporate 5510 and a new 5510 for a remote office. I set a test public IP on the remote 5510 and used that IP for the peer address on the tunnel. When I receive the permanent IP from the ISP for the remot...

Hi I want LAN to LAN tunnel between ASA and 1800 with FQDN i.e peer=ccde.vpn.com for 1800 and support.vpn.com for ASA rather than using peer ip addresses in 'set peer .. ".Is this possible to use FQDN for tunnel peers ratehr than ip addresses ?Thanks

CCDECCDE9 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a ASA 5540 (actualy 2 in Active/Standby setup) connected to the Internet and Internaly a DMZ where I get the traffic from my SecureMobile provider.On remote site I have a Sarian DR6410 router with a ADSL interface and a GPRS/3G int. I have no ...

f.iversen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So i'm finally migrating my PIX 520 to an ASA. My platform was too old to qualify for the upgrade tool so i'm training myself on the gui as i manually migrate my config over.We used to do clear translations on the pix between inside and the dmz. is...

thanmad by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have an asa 5505 guarding a single web server. it is running dns. ports 80tcp and 53udp/tcp are opened.the problem is that every once and a while my server sends out a large amount of DNS replies causing it to go over 10000 conn limit (replies to ...

I have just run in to this ridiculous ASA bug where ASDM stops working if uptime is over 1 year.http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsr89144Could someone please tell me if CSCsr89144 is fix...