Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi netpro'sI am having a nightmare time trying to get some static nat working on the pix...I have PIX 515 V8.2inside i have 192.168.204.0 /22 networkoutside I have 192.168.1.0 /24 networkthe outside interface is connected to a cisco 877 router with a...

Hi all,I would like to implement the following config on a 501 Pix: on the outside interface of my PIX which is in location b, I have two vpn tunnels going to two separate locations, a and c. Now I would like, through these tunnels, a to be able to c...

HelloWe have setup a ASA 5505 at a remote remote that VPNs into our core ASA5520.The 5505 is connect by a static IP to standard broadband.Everyting works well extent that we can't Putty onto the external interface.Attached is our config - does anyone...

Resolved! VPN IPSEC 501

Im trying to configure a backup connection with a 501 that will have VPN connection. I am able to connect to the tunnel Using the client. But once Im connected I cant ping or connect to anything in the network. This is the config from the 501.501acce...

Hi there, i've got a situation - i have an acl "xxx" with only 4 "permit" line's.When i try to apply this acl to the static address translation with command (static (SAP,outside) 3.3.3.3 access-list xxx) i get an error message (ERROR: access-list con...

We are in the beginning stages of looking to implement NAC. Our network consists of 88 locations all on the same LAN. We want to implement OOB however we have run into a snag where there are an average of 20-30 unmanaged switches at each location t...

Hi, I am new to the IDS environment, we are planing to configure a NTP server on the IDS 4215 box.I have a completed command set for the same as mentioned below.sensor# configure terminalsensor(config)# service hostsensor(config-hos)# ntp-option enab...

Hi All,We have a problem using the ASDM to managae our ASA'S. It stopped working suddenly and everytime we try to use it will stop after trying to load the current configuration. I have tried clearing the ASDM cache and internal log buffer but still...

subra4u by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Similar to statements put in routers for allowing internet based segment to access services hosted inside the network,firewall uses the static command ( if am correct).My query is , if the inside server is hosting service on port 344( eg.) then sh...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card