Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a site-to-site VPN from a remote office to a HQ site. At the remote site I have an ISR 877 ADSL router(zone based firewall) and a PIX 523 (7.2) at the HQ site. The problem is I can ping and connect to anything in the HQ site. But I can onl...

If I change ASDM to 8443, it starts just fine. Yes, I've read about WebVPN conflicts with 8.0, but I've even tried changing that to 1443. I just upgraded from 7.2(2) to 8.0(4) - worked fine on the first firewall and only this ASDM problem with the se...

Hello,I've a Easy VPN server configured on a c2811 and users use the Cisco VPN client. Lately I have users running Windows Vista 64-bit and i need to know what's the correct version of vpn client i must use and any compatibility issues with the serve...

infodesa1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a ASA 5510 and I'm currently using it to serve my VPN client (ipsec) users. I want to be able to also use it for the AnyConnect client but limit who can use the client to connect. I'm authenticating my users using a Windows IAS server and I pu...

dcabinet1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was just wondering about best practices when it comes to remote administration of the ASA.It appears that SSH is the best option, but the one thing that bugs me is that I would have to allow SSH access on the outside interface for all IPs since ...

ronin2307 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes