Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I my firewall (Firewpower) in the G0/0 I configured the interface 192.168.100.250/24, this is directly connected do my router 192.168.100.245/24 , from the Firewall I can ping my interface but I cant ping the ip from the router, I also tried ...

I want to replace an ASA5505 which is connected to a Trunk Port on a Cat 3750. The FP1010 runs SSP Operating System Version 2.10(1.162), and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.16(2)  on top. 5505:interface Ethernet0/0 switchport tr...

Hi all, My organisation shared some hardening points for Cisco ASA firewall and wants to implement them. Basically i need to know the impact of that command in production environment. 1) Point : Ensure 'noproxyarp' is enabled for untrusted interfaces...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,  I got two Cisco FTDs being managed by Cisco FMC. I'm looking for a way to monitor the interfaces (inside and outside) of both FTDs when there is change in their status i.e. Up, Down, when there is no traffic passing through them etc.  I ...

I believe I understand the purpose and function of the command. For example, in our network we have it set to 15 minutes, and then it will erase the MAC from that port. If I connect a computer on port X, and it works before going home but I leave it ...

Franco_x by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team , I tried to set up a CIsco ISE version 3.0 within an existing topology where we have already been using ISE version 2.7 .   following actions are performed for the deployment of Cisco ISE 3.0 Installation and basic configuration of cisco...

rahul.k1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently parsing a very big environment with a large amount of network devices.  My job...  to parse the data as a whole to display audit events like Logins, Log off, object creations, access, and so on.  At the moment I have these types of dev...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card