Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to access the web server having tom cat apache installed on the server from internet by writing the real ip (210.56.x.y:808)but unable to access the server.The server is accessible from internet witout PIX.The syslog server shows:teardown...

PIX config:hostname ASA5520interface GigabitEthernet0/0 nameif outside security-level 0 ip address 202.101.2.X 255.255.255.248 !interface GigabitEthernet0/1 nameif dmz security-level 50 ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0!interface GigabitEthernet0/...

Hi guys,Can someone please help with this, there is a vpn set up between two of our remote sites, I call the site A and B. Site B has a leased line connection to the head office.I now want site A to be able to connect via its VPN connection in Site B...

mfawehin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a problem where I can only ping certain IP addresses across the VPN tunnel. I can ping most of them but not all, the CCP has added a whole bunch of duplicate configuration and I suspect that may be part of the cause. Attached is the rout...

rbdrake22 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloIf i have ana ISA(proxy) and an ASA for an internet setupWhat are the Disadvantages/problems that would show if the ISA server is attached to the ASA's inside interface , and there is no direct connection between the ASA and the SwitchThe Connec...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card