Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I planned to update 2 PIX 525 in failover Active/Standby configuration from 6.3 to 7.2.For that, I will failover on the standby pix and disconnect all the primary cables (including serial cables)to upgrade it locally.Primary PIX has an UR license and...

ppoiron by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all,i need of an advise, i need of a firewall with a switching capacity of 24gb/s and 12 10/100/1000 port, i have serched on asa documentation but i don't have found info about the switching capacity of this product, now i'm thinking about a 65...

I've been reading around a bit, and everything I can find on this signature points to Linux hosts. In my case, this sig is firing as Atacker=W2K3 DNS server in my DMZ. It's our outside DNS server (SOA). So far - I can't find any reason NOT to be c...

I notice something strange on my ASA firewalls. Ehternet giants and overrun are reported as errors on interface statistics: Hardware is i82546GB rev03, BW 1000 Mbps, DLY 10 usec Auto-Duplex(Full-duplex), Auto-Speed(1000 Mbps) Available but not config...

I'm not sure if this is possible, but I have a situation where I'm trying to identify an attacker who is constantly screen scraping my website. The challenge is that the attacker's traffic is first sent to a CDM so the source IP is modified before i...

steadj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,we have ASA 5540 at our main office and we established a site to site vpn with several small offices( small offices have pix 506 and asa 5505) at different places which are connected through cable modems and cable modems pull dynamic ips fr...