Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I have a scenario where NAC is to be deployed in a University for staff and students. so i have created two roles Staff and Student. There are 2 AD (Primary and secondary) each for staff and student. Question 1Is that possible to define 2 AD for SSO...

talha_490 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have a problem with VLAN that is in a FWSM. This belongs to Vlan computer rooms that have private address 172.16.0.0 mask 255.255.248.0, the IP addres of the VLAN in the FWSM is 172.16.0.1 - 1 months since I am experiencing the PING between PC'...

I've come to the conclusion that Cisco should rename their “Cisco ASA 5505 Getting Started Guide” to “Cisco ASA 550 A Guide To Spending A Lot Of Money And Receive Utter Frustration In Return”. Nothing in this manual is consistent. On one page...

Hi, I have to setup new V-lans department wise in our office. In current scenario, we have unmanaged switch which is connected with ASA 5505 FW where V-LAN 100 (NOC) is created and IP address of Inside Interface NOC V-lan is 192.168.12.1 which is a g...

Hi,I have problem configuring site-to-site VPN tunnel on Cisco ISR Router 3825 (used at DC) & 2811 (used at Branches and Aggregation Points) routers.Branches connect to the Aggregation Point (in short I call it AP) and Aggregation Points connect to t...

keshavahp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the command for setting a PIX 501 to factory default settings, Version 6.2(2)? The following command does not work.pixfirewall(config)# configure factory-default 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.255Specified IP address (192.168.1.1) is not allowed; i...

saidfrh18 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Sorry if this is not the place for this question. I couldn't find anything that looked like the right place.I have a brand new asa5510, it shipped with asa 7.0(8) and had updates on the cd to 8.0(2). I am looking to update my ststem to the 804 as ...

paul by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Upgrade Pix IOS

I want to upgrade my pix IOS from 6.4 to pix724. Please let me know is there any limitation on this process and steps necessory to perform this.Do I need to upgrade the Flash or RamCurrently the PIX I have isCisco PIX Firewall Version 6.3(4)Hardware:...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card