Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am doing ASA5510 with IPS, initial setup. I can access ASA from ASDM. But when I click the IPS tab in ASDM, it will retrieve the management IP of the IPS, but finally says "unable to connect". I tried even chaning management IP using CLI, still no...

Hello,I have two sites interconnected by MPLS. Each site has an ASA and is connected to the internet. I'm trying to setup failover for internet connectivity and when on one site the ISP connection is down to route the internet traffic into MPLS and t...

Hi There,We have a ASA 5510 that has 2 internet connections and one inside network connection. It has been configured so that one Internet connection is used for all our Internet Usage and VPN usage. The second internet connection has been configured...

pjscott13 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI I need to create a black list in the application trust level, I create 10 rules, but I need to give two for one gruop kit, and other 2 o 3 for other group,Is it possible, or I need to assign all the black list to all the user??Thanks

dflores83 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card