Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anyone tell me a good way to load balance outbound connections between 2 different sites that are connected with high speed fiber metro links? I have 2 sites with the same ISP providing outbound access at both sites. Each site has users and ser...

j-griffin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00808c38a6.shtml#config3I found this documentation on Cisco's site. Does anyone know how to add expressions to the ASA? I'd like to block Limewire on top of some of the de...

Hi, We have mutiple ASA 5505 which are installed on mutiple sites and all are connected via STS Tunnel. To enhancement the security, I have few below queries and need to have your reviews:-1) In current scenario all default zone (Inside and DMZ) are ...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,For me to get the tracert to work through my Cisco ASA and any DMZ/Sub Interfaces i had to create a rule on the inside and other interfaces:permit icmp any anyIs this a security risk or can I leave these on each interface?

whiteford by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have configured ssh from outside on ASA. i have configured username abc with password xyz, when i ssh it remotely it doesnot accept abc with xyz password. when i use Pix as a username and enable password as a password , it is connected. how to chan...

Hi, wonder if anyone could help with this issue... we have recently upgraded to version 8 from version 6 on PIXWhen connected to Oracle servers over a VPN tunnel it bombs out with errors, looking on the PIX log (attached) showed a reassembly limit is...

jmoss1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello allWe have recently upgraded our Internet capacity to 100/100 from 10/10.Problem is that we only get 50Mbit upload, 10-13 Mbit download.I got those results having the PC behind the pix. I also moved the laptop outside the firewall and got 80/80...

azore2007 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,We are scheduling Power maintenance work in the next few weeks. We will be shutting down our 6509 switches. Should we also shutdown the IDSM-2 blades in our switches??ex: reset power down command via the CLIThanks,

I am trying to setup a wireless guest access for a customer that has an asa 5520 v 8.0(I think) In any case we have everything working and the wireless is going out to the internet fine. The issue we are seeing is that when they try to access their w...

miwitte by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am struggling with getting my Cisco ASA to enforce privilege levels to users that authenticate to ASDM via Radius.I am sending back the Priv-lvl=5 attribute but all users connecting to ASDM get level 15 no matter what?Any ideas?

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card