Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have the following problem:I have a remote asa and a central asa.The remote asa has its inside interface in the 172.27.2.0/24 range.The external interface uses DHCP.The tunnel is coming up normaly when I use static ip's behind the internal interfac...

Hi, Im planning to delete the "downgrade.cfg and image.bin" in my router. Since in running out of flash mem so i can install asdm522 in my pix. Before deleting it, i just want to backup these files first. Im able to backup downgrade.cft but when im...

jong_r0602 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,how can you know the type of traffic flowing from the dmz zone for example to the inside zone ..., if there is suddenly for example 20 mb flowing from DMZ to inside , what command on the ASA can show me like the show ip cache flow on the router ?T...

josephium by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to create a VPN tunnel between 851 router having dynamic public Ip and ASA5510 having static IP.I am currently using SDM and ASDM to configure the specified devices, it seems ike the router 851 supports peer with dynamic IP but not ASA. I just...

Hi everyone!I have a PIX 525 that sometimes is not booting, it got locked in this part of the bootin process:CISCO SYSTEMS PIX FIREWALLEmbedded BIOS Version 4.3.207 01/02/02 16:12:22.73Compiled by morlee128 MB RAMPCI Device Table.Bus Dev Func VendID ...

I think I lost my mind over this. I have 2 ASA, one at a remote site- ASA5505 and one at our datacenter-ASA5520. The remote site has 2internet connections, primary is T1 and backup is DSL. All I want to do is this: when the the T1 failsthe VPN tunnel...

mleone8087 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new setup of 7.0(8) on a pix 515e and for some reason I can't seem to determine why I can get ftp, scp to work coming in from the outside. It works fine from the inside out. The access list rules look fine based on another firewall I have se...

Hi,I'm running a DHCP server in the inside interface. I configured the IP address of the interface inside as a DNS server (DHCP setup) but i can not resolve any domain. I tried to use the Internet with my ISP DNS and everything works well.The unit ac...

cesarpuga by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: