Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Product Model: ASA 5545-X FTD Hi all, we are planning to perform major overhaul and migration on our network with minimal downtime. We will have to migrate it individually, thus requires both old and new networks to be up simultaneously.You may refer...

fabc1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that Cisco Secure Firewall ISA3000 supports OT protocols, like MMS, modbus, DNP3. Does other series of Firepower appliances (1000, 2100, 4100 etc) also support these OT protocols?Is there a tool or document where we can find the protocols disc...

ckuwajima by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i, I appreciate any help you can provide on this one. We have a Cisco ASA 5545 running 9.8(4)29 and have a client VPN configured using the local Client Address Pool to provide IPs to users. We are having some issues with one of our user identity piec...

9sobey by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Dears, I have an FTD that have 3 Interfaces (Inside, Outside and DMZ). This FTD should be implemented in transparent mode and Only-IPS should be applicable. As per cisco documents, in transparent mode we must create Inline Set between interfaces to b...

I'm working to validate the speeds through our Firepower 2110 & 2120 devices (running 7.0.1 snort3). We recently bumped the speed on our internet connection to 1gig, but these two devices don't seem to be able to handle the throughput.  As it stands,...