Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, hope to find everyone well in this timesI had a request from a costumer where he said that I need to have all the network links encrypted but I have no clue how to implement this.Basically the core of the network is comprised by Cisco 9300L i...

Hi All, I am working with a very peculiar design requirements, where we are using FMC4500 and FTD 4140 with container instances. We have assigned a Eth1/8 interface as logical management interface to be shared by all containers. Now the requirement i...

varrao by Level 10
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I have customer who  has an ASA in Active/Standby mode and have SAML Single-Sign-On configured.  The SAML SSO works fine but during failover, it gave and error "Authentication failed due to problem retrieving the single sign-on cookie.  ...

Hello, I am facing a problem to have RDP port forward to a PC inside the firewall on ASA-5506-X. ASA version 9.8.Ethernet port 1 configured as ouside, ethernet port 2 configure as inside_1, ethernet port 3 as inside_2. other enthernet ports are disab...

interface.PNG Network Object config.PNG Network Object.PNG NAT RULE.PNG
fqwu2003 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hi team! I currently have an FPR 1120 which I manage from my FDM. The version of Threat Defense used is 6.4.0 102.  I require network management much like ASDM does with ASAs. With URL filtering, network throughput management, etc. Is this possible w...

hello    I have two ASA 5585-X in an Active/Standby failover.I  tried to install the 10GE license on both units. I am getting the below error.  SHZF-DBFW-5585X-01# activation-key d81ace61 1838c7b5 7870a944 85949800 c73b0680Validating activation key. ...

We are looking to get 2 new FTD's and want to deploy them in a HA pair, I've been going thru docs and designs and noticed all of them show a RTR as the edge device and both FTD's coming off of that. (with private ip addresses on the outside interface...

FTD-HA.JPG
rob.kiste by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day,I would like to lock my ASA-5506 down to allow WebVPN access only from the remote office.  I am thinking I need to apply an access-list to the external interface?webvpnenable outside permit 8.8.8.8 255.255.255.252  <-- used google dns as an ...

Miek_G by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running an ASA5506x in FTD mode.  Managing it with FDM.  I can't seem to find an option to create a DHCP relay.  I have found documentation on how to do it with FMC so I assume that it is possible with FTD.  Any idea if there is a way?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics