Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

After issuing the command copy tftp flash on the secondary PIX it is showing on the tftp server that transfer of the image completed. But on the session output of the pix is showing nothing like "image install". When try to reload the pix giving the ...

Hi AllWe are having one ASA5520 , ASA Version 7.2(2) (AIP-SSM Module integrated , IPS in Inline mode) which is the internal firewall . Behind it there are various VLANs where all the users sit . ASA connects to perimeter which is Checkpoint firewall ...

Greetings,I'm having a problem with turning off Proxy ARP on the DMZ interface of my firewall. Right now I have 2 DMZ's and i'm trying to turn Proxy ARP off 1 of the interfaces. The reason i'm doing this is that we just recently upgraded our Citrix e...

Hi,I have configured FTP server in my local server and nated the ip in the ASA and also given inbound access.Now the problem is i am able to access FTP through command from outside(NATed IP) but it's not accessable through web. ftp://x.x.x.xFrom insi...

somnath21 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does the SAS 5505 support this:In order to 'upgrade' the ISP's upload speed (800k) is it feasable to just install a second modem (with second line and fixed IP of course)and load balance? or maybe connect VPN from 2 branch office on one and another o...

I have a Cisco ASA 5520 with a DMZ and an inside interface. The security policy is setup to permit IP ANY from host on DMZ to host on inside. The host on the DMZ is initiating communication on UDP port 2114 which is a challenge response authenticat...

I am currently running Cisco IPS 4260, CS-MARS v4.2, and CSM 3.1.0.I want to create a custom signature in all my IPS 4260's which monitor activity from and to several external IP addresses and have it send an alert to my MARS device. How can I do th...

HI.I need configure a vpn site to site between 2 cisco routers.My lan is:Fastehernet0 (wan) : 213.27.220.214vlan1: 10.0.0.0/24 router:10.0.0.251etc...In wizard(img1.jpg) I don't know where have every type:for example:1. Select the interface for t...

Hi,I am trying to generate trap from IPS 4215 6.0(4a)E1 to HP Openview.I configured snmp section and required action (request snmp trap) using IDM.I have alerts in event viewer but the only thing I get in trapd.log is: 1207730797 1 Wed Apr 09 10:46:3...

vidals by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes