Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

i am not able to login to PDM3.0, it is showing me the error that Configuration problem.i can able to login to PIX510 by telnet, but i cant able to login using https:// mode.what could be the possible solution for this.

Hello,I am trying to enable threat detection with scanning-threat shun. The commands took with the config but when I run any nmap scans the ASA does not shun the host. What I am doing wrong?Thanks,Curt

curt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 ASA 5520s with an ASA-SSM-20 installed in each. The ASA-SSM-20 in the primary ASA is not working correctly:Error: Cannot communicate with mainApp (getVersion). Please contact your system administrator.Would you like to run cidDump?[no]:I wo...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. We are in the middle of building a data center at a co-location facility, and are planning on using FWSM modules in our redundant 6500' to "zone" the network there. Basically what we are being told is that each subnet in this new data center w...

poulid by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1800 router and my ISP blocks port 25 (smtp). I need to configure inspect and port-map esmtp to port 587, but I can't configure this. If i configure port-map on port 587 directly (not port-map esmtp), the applications not works correctly (ve...

Hi,Our remote network users VPN to a PIX 506e. We had an issue three weeks ago, whereby remote users were getting kicked for the tunnel to the 506e. We reloaded the PIX506e and the issue was resolved. Today creating VPNs to the 506e was slow and s...

saidfrh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Test bed configuration consists of Catalyst 6500 and 4255 IDS vith SW version 6.0. The traffic is captured using VLAN capture feature and send to the sensing interface Gi0/0 on IDS. The reset interface is Gi0/3, connected back to the Cat6K. Vlan 140 ...

mplatise by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I configure subinterfaces on an ASA, how does the security level of the physical interface interact with the security levels of the subinterfaces? Can I make the subinterfaces security levels different from the security level of the physical in...

f00f1ter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card