Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have read on a previous thread about QoS on the firewall an read the link provided.I have one question regarding QoS on firewallI have read that the QoS supports Priority traffic and Policed (rate limiting) traffic.For example:i have a 256K FR.I...

Hi, I've a question regarding the email topic: How's the behavior of ASA/PIX ACL vs Router ACL? Let's say for Router: R1 (s0/0) --- (s0/0) R2 --- CS-ACS - R1 has an inbound ACL on interface s0/0- R1 and R2 running OSPF- Therefore, we need a "access-l...

When I configure subinterfaces on an ASA, how does the security level of the physical interface interact with the security levels of the subinterfaces? Can I make the subinterfaces security levels different from the security level of the physical in...

f00f1ter by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a frame connection to a class C network and want to segregate the traffic into four categories to be plugged into fa0 through fa3. I assigned an IP to fa4 and put vlan1 in switchport access mode with no ip but that does not allow firewalling ...

We have 2 PIX 515E's, and all of a sudden the memory has begun to run out very fast. According to the Cisco website, the RAM on the PIX should not change much, if any at all.We have tried all possible means to ensure there is no DoS being carried out...

smbtest12 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a pair of 5520s in active/passive failover for a large, flat lan (/16).I'm in the process of vlanning some of the remote sites. If I use a larger mask (/24) for the vlans, but use the same first two octets, do I need to make changes to the n...

jcw009 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to configure PAT on our ASA. I've been reading through the following documentation but can't seem to get things working righthttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa80/configuration/guide/cfgnat.html#wp1043281What I'm tryin...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card