Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I just bought an ASA 5505 (ASA5505-BUN-K9)I can only have 10 Inside hosts if I do a "show version" and the DMZ's are MAX 3, DMZ Restricted...Now I want to have unlimited Inside hosts and I know I have to buy this licence:ASA5505-SW-10-ULNow does ...

I have a question about performing URL redirection with WebVPN. Basically, is there a way to do this? We use ASA for IPSec VPN, and Microsoft ISA to allow access to webmail and some other internal HTTP resources without a client. I am trying to cook ...

Hello All Any idea what can be causing tunnel interface output drops? All my p-2-p tunnels are reporting output drops.My remote sites each contain three T1's (PPP Multilink setup) My serial interface;s are not reporting output drops, my Multilink i...

hburgos by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've been asked by our customer to enable the IOS FW feature on our DMVPN which has approx 50 remote sites running off 2 x dual 3845 Hub routers.For commercial reasons I can only configure the IOS FW feature on the 3845 Hubs - i.e. not on the remo...

We have 2 people who need to communicate via VPN connections on their Cisco softphone. The call will connect, but no voice traffic is passed. Is there a setting on the ASA we need to set, or a rule that needs to be applied? They are able to call t...

mikepinto by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a couple of l2l vpns running to other 515e's. When i look in the monitoring section of the ASDM it shows Idle Time Out: 30 minutesIn the Ipsec section. I can't find a value for this in the CLI, does anyone know if its configurable?regardsJ ...

johnnymac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my pix failed and this is what I haveUse BREAK or ESC to interrupt flash boot.Use SPACE to begin flash boot immediately.Reading 1962496 bytes of image from flash.imgsum_config: sumval(0x3e9f) md5(0x96a6bc99 0xfdcbe539 0x38a4f658 0x28d53468)imgsum_ver...

dragec by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have 2800 Series Router where currently 3 VPN peers are terminated [ site to site vpn ] Currently my ISP bandwidth is 3Mbps. Using MRTG I can know the utilzed Internet bandwidth, but how could I know the utilized bandwidth for each VPN-peer.P...

Hi, I am untrained in Cisco but 20 year IT experience with some Unix, Linux, Windows mix. I am setting up a 506E VPN to allow users with Cisco VPN client software to connect. I have gone through a couple of training videos and I'm looking for some...

jpenney by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently turned the Firewall Feature set on for one of our remote sites that previously had only PAT for security. We are seeing about 1600 attempts an hour to access the PAT address on TCP and UDP port 15687. Anyone have any idea what is going o...

bbeal by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the Following scenario, The source on the DMZ will be accessing the Server at Inside. when ever It downs, the same traffic has to reach the another Server with the same IP which is on the Inside as well. Is it Possible to route the traffic ...