Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I know I am missing something here I just can't figure it out.. Something doesn't feel right about this config and I am having issues getting from one inside to dmz and inside to outside randomly. Any tips or suggestions on this config?Inside should ...

phillip by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am tring to configure single sign-on between NAC 4.1.1 and a WLC using ACS. Users are authenticating correctly when manually entered. We have configured the accounting packets to be passed between the CAS and ACS, as well as between WLC...

smjaggers by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in need of urgent assistance and hopefully someone here can help me out.I currently have a network with all Cisco equipment less the Firewall which is a SonicWall Pro200. The firewall went down last night and I have been strugling to get it bac...

ladiver by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1721 router at home as my gateway to the internet and firewall, running fw ios 12.3.22. i have 5 static ips and currently using 2 internal networks each one on a different public ip. i have overloaded nat set up and the actual ip on the in...

I have a PIX with PIXOS 7.1.I issue a traceroute from the inside host to an outside host and find that all hops behind the pix can not be seen.There is an interface pat between inside and outside.I have already configured access-list outside permit i...

zywvip by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,An outside company have done some configuration on one of our Pix 515e's to enable traffic from two of our public IP's to pass to a Citrix access gateway and a mail server.My question is really around the ACL they have applied to the outside inte...

johnnymac by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am a bit tuck on the WCCP method - there seems to be very little documentation on it for PIX. The commands are different to routeres. I tried this so far:wccp web-cache redirect-list Proxy group-list ProxyWS1000wccp interface inside web-cache re...

edw by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT & Policy NAT

Hi,I'm trying to get my head around NAT etcI am writing new code onto a new PIX. In the original PIX 6.3 I used access-lists and binded them to interface cards for all traffic-flow.On the new PIX 7.2 I have Policy NAT on dynamic NAT traffic - under t...

edw by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is ?logging asdm? for? Does this command dictate if log messages are sent to ASDM? If so, why does show log asdm also show messages that seemed to be stored on the ASA itself? I?m confused if this is for sending log messages to the ASDM or if it...

ciscors by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card