Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Pix TCP Resets

I have a Pix 525 with multiple DMZ's. Behind one of the DMZ's lies my public interface of a traffic mitigation server. Fron this interface the server sends out TCP resets for P2P traffic to save upstream bandwidth. I am seeing that the pix is prev...

GAME Protocol and NAC Books

Hi All!I would like to know a little more about the "Generic Authorization Message Exchange" Protocol (GAME) used between ACS and audit Server.Is there any documentation ? .. other source of info?I also have another question:is there any Cisco Book a...

lterenzzz by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! v5 Features

Can anyone tell me if v5 has increased the number of user-definable alarm channel address groups (USER-ADDRS1-5)? Or better yet if it lets you create unlimited custom named groups? Failing that, how do folks generally get around this limitation? I...

bitterman by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Access-list in PIX 506E

Dear All,I would like to block a single IP in the LAN (inside network )to access to the Internet. The following is the configurationaccess-list inside_access_in deny tcp host 192.168.1.247 anyaccess-list inside_access_in permit tcp any anyaccess-grou...

jclim by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IDS 4215 and Pix 501

We are configuring an IDS 4215 and a Pix 501. We can manually add a block in the IDS which updates the Pix, but no matter what setting on a signature is made the IDS will not automatically add the block to the pix when the signture is detected. Thank...

5610-0 false positives

I don't understand why this is firing. It looks like it should only fire if there is a non-numeric value for the query parameter graph_start...which there isn't. Here are the details.Arg Name Regex: [Gg][Rr][Aa][Pp][Hh][_][Ss][Tt][Aa][Rr][Tt][=]Arg V...

mhellman by Rising star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GUI admin of IPS

hiI am not able to successfully start gui admin console on my MS IE browser 6.0.2. It gives me error that "Your browser does not have the required Java Plug-in. IDM requires Java Plug-in version 1.4.2 or higher. You can download the Plug-in from http...

egain.com by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPS on 2811

Hi, I have a 2811 with 2 interfaces. 1 that is my T1 to the Internet and 1 that connects to my LAN. On the WAN interface, I have IPS turned on for in and out. However, when I have it turned on for the in, traffic on the inside has about 30% succes...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers