Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Whether PIX501 supports DMZ interface ?. I know that PIX501 has 1 outside interface along with 4 build-in ethernet port. can we use any one the 4 port as DMZ interfaces ? If not can you please tell me which model of PIX supports DMZ interfaces .--...

I have a client who does not want to useAAA/LDAP to control user authentication andis fine with using local database authentication.They would like to migrate off of a VPN3030which has a maximum of 500 user entriestoday (and they would like more).So,...

Dear Pros,Project explanation: Pair of pix firewall configured as failover.The outside of the pix pair connected to the internet gateway router 3825.Inside of the pix pair connected to the core switch ports configured with the vlan.The configuration...

How do I set up a report in MARS when I look at the top destination ports I want to drill down even further to see what address are accessing those top ports? I am new to the box so I am still learning the features.

Hi,I am in the process of building a pix 515e to replace my 506e. Below is part of the current 506 configuration. conduit permit tcp host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx eq ssh anyconduit permit udp host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx eq syslogconduit permit...

johnnymac by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii have a 2600 router with a pix and Acs 3.2;now i need to configure the PIX To support VPN(outside User dial into the Network & get authentication from the Acs.hoe do i achive that10xs

alsayed by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings all. I have a Cisco ASA 5510 device running software version 7.1(2), Device Manager version 5.1(2). I have a IDS/IPS security services module (ASA-SSM-10) installed in the ASA. - Management of the ASA and IDS/IPS SSM is done via the CLI.- ...

gdntsoc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Iam very new to cisco pix,which model of pix will provide me a good solution implement the following.1.Natting.2.Failover 3.Implementing squid based thing in pix4.VPN so that emplyoess can connect to vpn and access the internal networks.Can any on...

rangap26. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes