ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I want to configure a router CISCO 800 adsl, with a firewall behind. Does somebody have some configuration of this type?. Do I need two public ip, one for the router and another for the fire wall? Or with a public ip it is enough? In other rou...

csco10825 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please could anyone help me where i can find a detailed implementation sample of the Cisco NAC? All I have been able to find on cisco's articles are just the basic configs required on the NAS devices and the ACS. I need a more detailed sample of how ...

achalante by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys...I'm trying to install IPS on VMware session base on Linux 2.4.x Kernel, any one has done it? I installed the Redhat OS with the CLI interface, mounted the IPS image but it is not booting the image... it gives a message saying the mounting w...

oabduo983 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i m confused abt the connections formed in ASA,, like even if i remove access-list completely still the previous connections are still there, if i want the new configuration to take place i have to clear all the connections !!! dont u think its a gre...

Resolved! PIX ver 6.3(4) IOS

Hello, I have two PIX515e appliances that were configure in failover mode with IOS 6.3(4).I upgraded one of the boxes to 7.1. We now want to remove this 7.1 and put 6.3(4) back on the device. Please help me with steps involved in doing this.Also, I...

hornbeck by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm planning to upgrade my PIX 525 from ver 6.2 to ver 7.0. Pls let me know, if the configuration will be intact after upgrade or will any changes be required. I'm taking limited downtime for my production, & would like to avoid last moment hiccups.

Dear all,I have a ASA 5510 with CSC-10 module in it which is configured in transparent mode. CSC ssm is actiavted for 1 year and the hardware status is green. But when i am trying the virus verification test the CSC-module is not catching the virus. ...

greetings,I have a tunnel between two locations....location 1 has a static mapping to an FTP server.Location 2 has a static maping to an FTP server.the tunnel comes up when location one and location two talk to eachother via statically mapped PUBLIC ...