Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I set up a site to site vpn tunnel between a 2621x router and an ASA 5510 (T3 line for router and E1 for ASA). Speeds is expected to be slower than "internet" but what I am seeing is very very slow speeds. This happens with anything from downloading ...

jackleung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have a PIX (masquerading on its external interface, 10.0.0.1) connected to a 877 dsl router (10.0.0.2) whos address is obtained by dialer interface.As the PIX is doing the connection sharing via PAT for all the internal users, i would like the ...

cmorley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The network topology for our configuration is :One router 2821 with ccme installed and from atm (dsl) interfaces we have VPN tunnels to two remote officesEach office has a c870 router and 7912 cisco ip phonesWe want to activate the crtp compression f...

anag by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was using ASA5510/asa712-k8.bin. But i had problem with http inspect command.It didn't work properly.And also having enabled OSPF on ASA cpu usage became 35%.After downloading Asa721-24-k8.bin...Http inspect and CPU load problems has been solved...

Hi,I'm experiencing this problem with our PIX. When using dynamic NAT on the PIX our LAN with private IPs cannot get to some sites, i.e. 3com.com But using a DSL connection and not behind the PIX it's not a problem with the same PC.One solutiontha...

I have already added 5 4210's to my platform but one just wont allow it self to be added I keep getting the following error;10.39.1.106: ImportImport failed due to exceptionError importing configuration files from the sensor - Unable to import senso...

ldeera by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card