Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi friends,Just wanted to know a few things. The platform is confined to ASA 5540 and version 7.01.Can I not telnet into one of standby's interface Ip's? This is just to check if it has the same configuration as the active one? I just want to escape ...

To the Cisco IPS team, thank you for updating the IEV to 5.2. From what I've seen so far, it's a very nice improvement to 5.1.Email alerts are very nice to have. The only thing really missing from a SMB perspective is better reporting. Top 10's ar...

jshelmer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am trying to use Output interpreter through RME. When i use the button "analyze output" in the netshow section of RME it does not work. The NetShowClient.log:[ mar sep 19 18:46:37 BST 2006 ],INFO ,[Ajp13Processor[9009][6]],com.cisco.nm.rmen...

Hi I am slightly confused about this kit. We just want to implement ASA 5510 as IDS at the moment ;doing no more than just watching Traffic from one Vlan. My questions are1) I have configured it in Promis. mode. I have configured Port Span on the sw...

a.pawar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ASA 5510 with OS ver 7.2(1), it is not allowing to pass the traffic thru tunnel for more than two RVPN tunnels. Ping, RDP everything works fine for 2 tunnels. From 3rd tunnel will get established, but will pass only sent traffic, no return traffi...

preddy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I spoke to the sales folks at Cisco and they told me the Cisco ASA 5500 is stackable to 2 appliances. I went on line to fine instructions on how to stack them and couldnt find anything.Are they stackable?If so can you point me to some docs on how to ...

bur3620 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This signature appears to be looking for script markers in the header, but is firing on just the presence of 'script' which is not a problem. Example:000000 47 45 54 20 2F 42 75 72 73 74 69 6E 67 53 63 72 GET /BurstingScr000010 69 70 74 2F 61 64...

jkell by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to create reports for two things:How many users (IPs) hit our website more than once per day,and How many users browse our site for more than 20 minutes at a time.Since these "events" are normal and not breaking any "rules" can I query or repo...

dfreemire by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have two 6513 switches as core, but only 1 IDSM2 on switch 1, the connection between the two swithches is layer 3? how we can copy the traffic from the switch 2 (without idsm2) to the switch 1 (with idsm2).

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card