Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been tring to work with a few TAC guys on getting an Out of Band, Virtual Gateway configuration implemeneted, but for various reasons, we seem to be missing each other. I belive I have everything configured properly, however, I am unable to g...

We have IDS Module in 6500 Switch .We are facing strange for IDSM,when we telne to IDSM we get banner only but we can not able to enter any command on it.We cant able to take web access for same.Is anyone facing same problem ?Can anyone help to solve...

safe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have an interface on one of my dmz interfaces with ip address 172.27.127.1/24 to a LAN with networks 172.27.127.0/24 and 172.27.124.0/24...how do i reach the 172.27.124 network through this interface through the PIX dmz int ,can it accept a seconda...

Can anybody help, I can't get my sniffing interface to work. I can manually set it by doing the ifconfig xxx up, but it won't remain and does not seem the to be the right solution. I have the following error below, any help is appreciated.Modify syst...

dnd.cirt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 4215 IDS sensor running 5.1-3 I am trying monitor events using Ciscoworks VPN/Security Monitoring Solution but I get a connection status of indeterminate under the Monitoring Center, Security Monitor, Monitor, Connections. I have 29 ...

thomuff by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm sending a multicast stream from a pix dmz. I have no problem to receive the stream from more secure interfaces, but i can't receive it from less secure ones.I have enabled multicast-routingI have reviwed the syslog (there are no errors)I have...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to enable int1 so it can send TCP resets. When I attempt to enable it, I get the following error:"Error: This operation is illegal because interface, int1, does not belong to an interface group."I have a group set up that contains the sen...

HiI'm thinking of purchasing a ASA 5520. The spec says it supports 25 vlans. Now I'm not sure what this means. I currently use 21 vlans across the network for various purposes some. Five of these are used for DMZ areas, which I have created using teh...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having some interesting and sometimes painful activity with all of our csmars devices. If you are working in the csmars web interface, then go away for a little bit to work on something else and come back to csmars, the next screen you try to...

I have a cisco client vpn, the connection is established but I can't ping or telnet the server ( or the router ) in the other side.

imane by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes