Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I have created a “SigEvent Action Filter” to filter all TCP syn host sweep (3030) from a single host to a defined variable "set of IP addresses". The filter appears to stop alerting on all of the events except the summarized alerts. These alerts are ...

I'm quite a newbie to the IDS 4215 configuration; however, we just received ours in-house and I would like to run through the set-up with some experts prior to an extended test. My question, I have the cables from Fe1/1 and Fe1/2 plugged into two Gig...

With vms 2.3, you can use a cli command to import archived data. Each time data is archived, it is writen to a sub directory “~\CSCOpx\MDC\secmon\AlertPruneData\” it begins a new directory with the date and time (date_time) of the archival. Say for i...

I believe MARS can collect NetFlow data from Cisco router/switch that supports NetFlow. Can the MARS collect netflow data from Nortel 8600 Passport Switch? I guess my other question would be is NetFlow only a Cisco proprietory, other vendor wont supp...

kope by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a PIX 501 50 user device and the suddenly the internet started going up and down. Looking at my Syslog entries I found a lot of the following entries:2006-05-02 18:26:41 Local4.Error 192.168.1.1 %PIX-3-305006: portmap translation creation...

We have Cisco 6500 catalyst running on native IOS 12.1(13) and recently purchased a IDSM2 (5.1). I have succesfully tested it to run on promiscous mode, but I having problem on applying a VACL configuration. I want apply VACL so I could have a contro...

Router--FW-DMZ-PIX--Interal NetworkI have a UDS 4215 to monitor all traffic to/from internal Network & use PIX as blocking deviceNow I would like to monitor all traffic in DMZ and use router as blokcing deviceMay I do that?Thanks

logintck by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card