Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to have some help to configure a VPN for 2 cisco 836. The scenario is as follows:SITE1 -> CISCO836 -> ISP {INTERNET} ISP -> CISCO836 -> SITE2;The LAN SITE1 should be available on the LAN SITE2 and vice-versa.I would like to thank you for...

Which are the main differencesbetween PIX FW and the new ASA55xx ?Will the ASA55xx in the future take the place of PIX family orwill the two products coexist ?Which the criteria to choose between them ?Thanks to anyone will answer.Alessandro Asson

cineca by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I'm trying to configure a SPAN monitor session on a 7606 router. interface GigabitEthernet3/7 description to IDS01 SPAN Port no ip address speed 1000 duplex full switchport switchport trunk allowed vlan 4,5 switchport mode trunk spanning-...

sneou by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to deny all Internet access to certain hosts at various locations. We are using PIX 501 and 506 firewalls to create a full VPN mesh between offices. How do I configure access-lists to deny Internet access to only a select number of hosts?

pbecker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some help configuring SSL packets forwarded to a webserver. The problem is that the pix is live and is already forwarding SMTP to mail. but we need to use the same ip which the mail server utilizes for SSL web.The xternal pool available isext....

ramesys12 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i have a PIX 525 with 2 FE ports and 1 Gig Port. I wanted to use the GIG as the inside interface. Is it possible to swap the Inside from Fe to GIG and used the FE for DMZ?regds,T Singh

When I am configuring two firewalls in failover, do I have to use three IP adreses per interface pair or I can go only with one, real one? Problem is that behind my firewall I have routers and I used 30 bits IP subclass. And now I want to add failove...

dragec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently i join a new company where i find very unstructured network we have three cisco catalyst 2950 one Cisco 2620 router, three 3com 4420 manageable switches and seimens wireless lan (Gigaset SE505 cable/dsl router / bridges) and few un-manageabl...

cco-ahmed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card