Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I just upgraded to IDSMC 2.0 today. When I try to do signatures updates to a 4.1 sensor, the job fails with this error below. I already added the VMS server as a trusted TLS host on the sensor. Rebooted.Any ideas? Do I need to add the sensors cert...

shannong by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,In previous version of PIX IOS, yu could use clear xlate in cases where you wanted to force a session to close. Now with PIX 7.0, nat is no longer needed. Though what is the alternative to clear active connections (all or specific) shown by "s...

pavlosd by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to change the radius server using PDM and I can not do it it give me an error sgtating that I need to change the server on the ACL.PLease tell me whereelse do I have to go and remove the old radius server and add a new radius server.Thank...

vitancr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several questions in regards to ARP.Does clearing PIX ARP table break any current communications between interfaces (ex. LAN to MAN mainframe connection)? How would the clear ARP affect new communications attempting to be initiated between in...

tsussman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What command can I use to have CSA running on Windows poll the MC? I know that I can stop and start csagent and that will do it, but I don't want to stop the agent. I've also tried using csacontrol -c e -t c and csacontrol -c s -t c and that just s...

jeffasher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IDS and Dot1q

Does IDS understand Dot1q? If it does, is there any configuration needed on IDS when it's sniffing multiple vlans? Does the interface on the switch which connects to the sniffing port of the IDS need to have Dot1q trunking configured?Thanks

The CSAMC component of VMS uses the MSDE or SQL 2000 Server database. Now, if I am just installing the IDSMC and the SecMon for managing and monitoring IDS, what database is used by those components???

ajuba by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes