Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Sig 4058 subsig 1 (IDS Signature UPnP LOCATION Overflow) was triggered on one of our sensors as what appears to me to be a false positive. From what I understand, the sig fires on a payload of 116 characters or more to service port 5000 TCP. The des...

Hi Friends,Can you help me to solve an issue? I need recovery one PIX Firewall from erroneos upgrade, my client upgrade his PIX 515E from version 6.1.4 to 7.0 without taking correct procedure. So, now there is a problem. The PIX bootup with 7.0 versi...

jjunior by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have problem with MTU via L2TP multihop. Has anyone information what is sequence of operation, when tunnel switching is provided ? (when packet is switched into second tunnel, is compared with MTU before or after L2TP encapsulation) ?Thanks ...

vlmacko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've found that I need the correct licence/liecences to do failover. However, I can't find out how to check if we already have the correct licences and how to GET the upgraded licence if not.

Resolved! PIX routing

I am using NAT on PIX for Internet browsing. I have l3 shitch to devide internal network in 10 subnets. Users direct connected to PIX are able to brows Internet, while, users conencted though L3 shitch is not able to borws the Internet. Pl give the t...

I have configured bandwidth reservation in my routersMy probelm is I am not getting any hits on the access-lists Eventhough data traffic is there as per the access-list and in the show policy-map interface output not seeing any packet count.This is m...

sajsoft by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a number of 2821 routers that I have in VMS as IDS devices. When I try to upgrade the signatures with the IOS IPS zip file I get an error message that says the file is not recognized as a signature update. Are there any examples of how to upd...

owray by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We want to upgrade one of our pix to support version 7.0. In order to do so, we need to upgrade the mem to 128Mb (as this is an unrestricted). Unfortunatelly, the two mem slots are full (2x32mB). Did someone know what the PIX-515-MEM-128 contain? ...