Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear list,I have a Cisco IDS 4235 in a test lab, i am studying the CIDS course with the cisco materials ver. 4.0,I am trying to use the Cisco Event Viewer, i successfully added thesensor to the IEV list of devices, but i dont see any Alarms, i am sur...

We noticed that some of the events triggered by signature 4003 (Nmap UDP Port Sweep) look like responses from external DNS servers. The signature description also mentioned about this scenario. We wish to understand why the signature cannot track c...

We're experiencing strange routing problems with our VPN Concentrator. Currently we are running software version 4.1.7.B.The error is as follows.We have a 10.0.0.0/8 static route in the box, however for most networks on the inside that any VPN client...

gudmo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I am having major trouble with my pix 501. It hangs or freezes rather often, it happens rahter often, when it happens i can´t reach the internet but i can use telnet to reach the pix and after a reload it works fine again. I have tried to rec...

pelz by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do you set up IP logging so that I can drill down more into the alarms? Also is this something that can be done all the time or is it only if i set it up per instance.

nickbruno by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible now with the release of 6.3(4) to route to internal networks with a PIX? I understand that the fundamental rule of a PIX is to recieve on one interface and pass to the next but when will it be possible to use the PIX as a simple intern...

jksnook by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just wondering if CiscoWorks VMS 2.2 could be installed on Windows 2003 server? And if not, any idea approximately when it will be supported?Many Thanks!- MJ

majama by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card