Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an exsisting tunnel between a PIX and a 3005. How to make all traffic go through the tunnel. Right now port 80 traffic does not go through the tunnel. I wasnt to force all traffice from the remote site through the tunnel.

Has anyone hads issues installing Gig modules in their 535? I had recently tried to upgrade two ports(slots 0&1)from 100mb to Gig and ran into mutiple problems. First, any change that I made in the PIX or the connected switch would cause me to lose...

hnieman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to allow (configure) forwarding of ip directed broadcasts from a specified host(s) as a source on a PIX firewall running 6.3?I've seen this done on IOS, but cannot find a reference for it for the PIX.Thanks.

s-daly by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the next week or so we will be moving our public internet access to another ISP. In doing so I have to change 20 DNS names to the new ISP. I will be moving the DNS information on a Friday (Late). My question is, is it possible to have two "outside...

smartin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I configured failover between two 515E firewalls and I also have about 30 tunnels(IPSEC)configured.When I tested the failover it works fine and when I force the main PIX to be the primary, it works fine as well but the only problem is that half of...

u.naranjo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I get a PIX able to handle 2 separate address spaces from my two different T1's? Can I add another Outside Interface? Do i need to connect a second Ethernet Interace to a another PIX Outside interface?

tjgray by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am trying to add Cisco VPN Concentrator to Cisco Works . I am able to telnet to VPN from CW and also browse the device using CW but when I try to add the device using add device in RME , the device appears under not responding devices. When I att...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card