Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello this is my third post on a different topic this week...LOLHere is my problem,i was connected via SSH working on a pix, now using PUTTY it says "connection closed by remote host" Is there a block it puts on me after so many attempts, i didnt ch...

kidem by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry for the simple question but I am a simple person.What is the minimum config for a pixI have an access-l outbound permit ip any any - on the inside interfaceand access-l inbound permit tcp any any eq 80 - for the outsidenat 1 0 0global (outsid...

I have set-up a stand alone Root CA on a Microsoft Server. I have verified the mscep functionality by point my browser to the server(and script location) and getting the fignerprint.I have a PIX 525 UR, enabled for 3DES-AES. The pix can ping the CA...

spbench by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

where can I find some documentation on how to setup cisco routers to use GRE to encapsulate IPX in order to pass through a pix firewall? I need to have a remote site with IPX needs to attach to headquarters. The traffic will be passing through a PIX ...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I try to configure my PIX515E (version 6.3.2) with a PIX Device Manager (version 3.0.1). I've got already a configuration (from an other PIX-PIX515 version 6.3.2), so I want to configure my new PIX as the old one, but with the PDM.And I've got some p...

I have an old PIX 501 that still needs to open ports 80 and 443 for external access to my internal 192.168.1.10 computer. I can't figure out where I'm going wrong, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.PIX Version 6.1(4)nameif ethernet0 outside ...

Terry6674 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue where CNN and a few other odd sites load exremely slow through a PIX (6.3(1)) that uses Websense 5.2. The pix is at a remote site with a T1, but there is very little other traffic on the pipe. I'm using UDP to communicate to the web...

mufunk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, AllJust wondering what is the point of applying virtual telnet on pix. Since we can use downloadable acl at the ACS for pix, the user shall be able to access whatever he want after successfully passing the authentication (based on the downloaded ...

rongjing by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working with a client who has an older PIX 520, version 4.2(5). I would like to connect using SSH. Is that possible in this version? I can set the telnet, but I would prefer to use SSH for outside connectivity.thanks,Jim

CiscoATC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card