Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

A client has their primary DNS on the inside and a secondary DNS on the outside (not a DMZ port). They want to be able to have the secondary DNS poll the primary every fifteen and intiate a zone transfer if required. What is an easy way to do this?...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in a very large corporate environment. I have multiple PIX Firewalls running. I need to know if there is a way to strip the header information from outgoing e-mails sent from my compnay domain. I'm not even sure if this is a Firewall issue or...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have Failover configured (using serial cable) between two PIX 515E. PIX is also configured with a trunk port on one of the DMZ interfaces. With the following relevant config+++++++++++++++++++++++interface ethernet3 100fullinterface ethernet3 v...

mnlatif by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The ISP I have uses PPPOE and assigns external dynamic IP addresses that will eventually change.1. Will Dynamic DNS services (e.g. dns2go, tzo.com) work with the PIX and2. If so what configuration is needed in the console.Also, what rules are needed ...

sjkeehan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have this situation and I'd appreciate any insights:Moved a Win2K web server from the inside network to the dmz on a pix 520; before the move the web server was able to access a Netware 5.0 running IP, after the move we can not see the Netware S...

u.naranjo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not sure if this is were I need to put this conversation....I have been running a PIX for about a year now and have just started seeing lines in the log that I am not sure what it is saying. It looks like a IP address on the internet is connecti...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two failover PIX firewalls that were just updated to v6.3(3). Now, when a user goes through the PIX to the FTP server in the DMZ, it takes a really long time (40+ secs) before the user is presented with a login prompt. Turning off fixup for ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card