Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Using 4.4(7) code on a pix 515, default fixup statement for ftp, and both NAT and PAT configured. FTP requests for large files hang after a seemingly random amount of time. I reviewed the field notice regarding PTR records in the DNS, but I don't t...

jsayer by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have pix 6.1 firewall in the corporate office,I have pix 3.1 client in the remote network,I have setup the VPN access,I am able to connect to the pix from the remote network and be able to ping outside ip address of the PIX,I am not able to ping...

ssvrao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I know it is not documented anywhere but I was wondering if it is at all possible to make a PIX boot from a tftp server. I know it can be done with routers, but have not heard it done with a PIX.Thanks in advance.Willie

w.strydom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Pix 515 running 6.0(1) software. I'm trying to give split-tunnel access to a vpngroup, but am having difficulty with the implementation.Here are my configuration entries:vpngroup 2000clients split-tunnel webaccessaccess-list webaccess permit...

i have configure the remote client/w cisco VPN client 1.1 to dial into my 1720. The VPN tunnel is builded successfully. i can ping both remote client IP and internal IP. now , i would like to know how to i configure my win98 client to logon to my Dom...

yong510 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

setup:2651----- Internet----- 1720i'm doing vpn on the routers.question:How can I prioritize outgoing VPN traffic fromother traffic ( http, ftp etc.) ?

rocampo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card