Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody! I'm trying to wrap my head around a network design shown in the attachment. Essentially, it will be hub and spoke utilizing the FP2100 platform funning FTD. I haven't used FTD before and I'm having trouble getting the 'Gray Site to Site...

jewell2j by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can anyone point us in the right direction to setup Policy Based Routing on an fpr1140 via the FDM? We cant use the FMC as we dont have a virtual platform compatible (Hyper-V). The FPR's are running software version 6.6.0, according to this artic...

andy_4578 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have setup a SSL decryption Known key to protect our web servers.Seems like it's working as events show most SSL connections are "Decrypt (Known Key)" in SSL Status, and show URL details.However, there are still some SSL connections are "Do ...

Roy Lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

 Hi Community,I want to know if I can route traffic from inside to inside in the cisco ASA 5506.Context : (See picture added)I have 2 LAN in the building and the 2 LAN use the same ASA 5506 for internet and others purposes.I want users of LAN A to jo...

2021-04-09 09_30_31-ASA-fortigate.png

Has anyone been able to complete a vulnerability scan on the Firepower devices (2110) and FMC?  I've been reviewing this issue for about a year and want to pick it up again.  We fixed our scanning of ESXi hosts, but we're still having issues with Fir...

dewey89 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have some question regarding reimage FTD. We have a model Cisco 5545. The current version is 5.4.0-764 and plans to upgrade to 6.6.1. The question is can we use the backup current version after reimaging to 6.6.1? Since the path is very long, w...

m.azlan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Ref. diagram attached.  Focusing on the ASA uplinks and downlinks to a pair of C9500 switches which are configured in a StackWise Virtual mode. The two physical ports on the ASA will be bundled into a L3 Port-Channel. From the ASA, each physic...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got an ASA 5512 from a sale and learning how to configure it, I had to do a password recovery on it to be able to get into it.I got the management port setup and can web into it, it shows Cisco ASDM 7.1(3) on the web page and gives me "install ASDM...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card