Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

HiWe have an asa 5505 in our office and clients inside the office must be able to connect to different VPN servers of our customers with different protocols.We have issue with servers that uses l2tp and it seems asa won't allow this protocol ...We ha...

Resolved! ASA 5520 upgrade

Hi everyoneWe have a pair of ASA5520 in our extranet block and for some bugs wanna upgrade it. (Version 8.2(1))Unfortunately it's reached end of support date 2 yrs ago and I cant find suggested software for it and manual document for upgrade. it's fu...

hello, we have an ASA and  with broadband line: 100M download / 50M uploadwe wanna to do a qos on a specific IP 192.168.47.30since ASA interface is 1G interface (but the broadband line only has 50M upload capacity), we decided to limited the outside ...

ronald.su by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has tested the SSL Decrypt-resign function for DPI on their endpoints in 6.7? We are experiencing an odd behavior across multiple browsers using Win10 1809 that when you first load a web page you get a certificate erro...

ryan14 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,I have 2x ASA 5545c in cluster mode in ACTIVE/ACTIVE mode. Problem is when one unit goes down ASA stop advertising route via OSPF to ASR 1001X router.As you can see in output i can see ASAs MAC addresse from ASR but after failover arp isnt...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card