Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! FTD 2110: Delete Files Through CLI

Could anyone advise on how to delete old update files on a 2110 FTD appliance through the CLI? I can browse to the /var/sf/updates directory but there isn't a delete command. I know I'm probably just missing something simple here. I used the 'Expert'...

Open Ports on ASA5508

I am a novice when it comes to Firewall management and still learning, so bear with me. I need to make sure the following ports are open on my ASA5508. I am logged into Cisco ASDM to manage Firewall, can I see open ports in ASDM or do I need to view ...

wynneitmgr by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA DMZ Server access

Hi, If I have one DMZ webserver ( on port 443) in my environment and I want it to use outside interface for PAT.!object network DMZ_SERVER_PRIVATEhost 172.16.1.10nat (dmz, outside) static interface service tcp https https!Now,  I also have https/ASDM...

Resolved! I want to know how to remotely manage firepower over outside interface using ASDM. (ASA5516)

ASA Model is ASA-5516 with firepower I want to remotely manage firepower over outside interface using ASDM. I tried many methods, but isn't working. ASA has only one public IP address (example : 123.123.123.123) Firepower has private IP address (exam...

GaeMi by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Monitoring firepower 4120

Hello peopleI have problema, I want to monitoring 2 firepower 4120 with ASA virtual but I cant find the correct OID:CPU.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.826.1.66Memory.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.826.1.50Cluster. Active/Standby (from ASA)Fuente de poder.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.826.1.2St...

Resolved! Block Traffic of MPLS on Cisco ASA

Hello,I have a CISCO ASA to get Internet, some VPNs, etc. and I have a MPLS to connect other Location, I want to Block certain traffic on this MPLS through the FW, but it seems that the ACLs that I created under ACL Manager are not working, the traff...

Picture1.png Untitled.png Untitled1.png
Santimac by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Firepower 1010 Device

Just purchased a Firepower 1010 device.  Any issues deploying the config?  It appears like it deploys and then still has items left to deploy.  It never clears.  I'm using the FDM to configure it.

Resolved! ASA FO Standby IP address

Hello,I was hoping to get some input or any ideas/thoughts regarding a strange issue we are experiencing when trying to access a standby unit via ssh or asdm.I've configured two ASAs on FPR2110 in a FO and the FO is working as expected.I only configu...

zekebashi by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: