Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Please help me, my ise policies keep hitting the default deny authorization policy, it was working fine before now i do not know what went wrong. Please see attached screenshots of my policies and my access lists on the switch,Extended IP acces...

policies2tcra.png policiestcra.png
Tutu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! We just install a FMC server on our corporate office. A new branch was open on a different city and they got a FTD-2110...How do I add this remote device to my FMC? I've already did>configure manager add <my.corporate.network.ip> <reg_key>the FTD...

Hi ALL!To better understand my question I first describe what I doing. I migrate from FMC 6.0.1(old where my Firepower Service on ASA is register) to FMC 6.4.0.9 (new virtual machine where I want to migrate my Firepower Service on ASA). I have a ques...

33.jpg 55.jpg 66.jpg
mikiNet by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPSEC

Good morning I tried to install IPSEC on the above mentioned router, but the router does not accept the commands (I REMOVED MY NAMES AND IP ADDRESS):crypto isakmp policy 1hash md5authentication pre-sharecrypto isakmp key XXXXXXXX address X.X.X.X!!cry...

I would like to ask why sfr is unresponsive?     FIT-ASA# show module sfr details Getting details from the Service Module, please wait...Unable to read details from module sfr Card Type: UnknownModel: N/AHardware version: N/ASerial Number: JAD202200G...

lsanchez by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to know the meaning of these words (P0/P2) in an ASA capture: CISCOASA# capture TOTO interface Guest real-time4: 11:04:48.898055 802.1Q vlan#XXXX P2 172.22.X.X.50336 > X.X.X.X.53: udp 395: 11:04:48.908034 802.1Q vlan#XXXX P0 172.2...

reno51 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes