Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am looking into deploying a ASAv in AWS but it has to be FIPS 140-2 certified. I have searched all over the net and found nothing showing the ASAv is or is not FIPS compliant. Does anyone know where this documentation can be

jburford2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need help on how to check this error on my cisco router ISR 4331. and why it's appearing on my router logs. Thanks   Apr  7 10:30:25.272: %PLATFORM-4-ELEMENT_WARNING:smand:  RP/0: Committed Memory value 91% exceeds warning level 90% Version: Cisco ...

I am trying to view a specific line count of access lists on the ASA. Current if I run show access-list inside_access_in I can't specify the line I would like to filter on. I'm trying to view all hits on ACE (access list entries) on line 2. So i'm ru...

Resolved! FTD

I am trying to get better clarification on when to use which of these?FTD url object vs fqdn network object 

craneman1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,  Can someone please let me know why I would see Total output drops increasing on this interface. My issue is that there is a packet loss on traffic that travels via this interface. Could this be the reason? I don't have QOS enabled.  SW3#sho...

Hi all   I've got a new ASA Firepower which replaces an other old ASA. The old one has various IP Audit Policies configured, but I think for legacy reasons. What is the default today in regards to IP Audit? Is this enabled by default or not? What are...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a question about difference between the following products: FPR4140-NGFW-K9FPR4140-NGIPS-K9FPR4140-AMP-K9 I want to order the 4145 Firewall, but in "built and price" there isn't FPR4145-GFW-K9 part number.is FPR4145-NGIPS-K9 the same as FPR...

asa.PNG

Good day all,  Currently we have deployed Cisco FMC 1600 with FTD 1020 and 2100 in HA respectively. We are running version 6.4.0.4. The FMC has been configured to sync time via NTP and is showing the correct time.  The FTDs have been configured to pu...

Hi everyone!After upgrading FTD to 6.5.x on a ASA5508-X I keep strugling with the CLI jumping to the top of the scroll when using arrow up etc. Sometimes CLI will scroll to the bottom when starting to type a command but most of the time i need to man...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card