Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Expert, I am associate Security Engineer and my work is verificating mainly platform and network. I must detect the "Bleichenbacher Attack on TLS Affecting Cisco Products", and I got a Cisco ASA 5505 v8.0.And then I already installed detection ...

Does anyone know where I can get an ASAV5S-K9 license?  Currently, I only see them available in 8-packs.  Also, I would want to get an any connect license with this as well if possible.Any help pointing me in the right direction would be great. Thank...

I have an ASA that has a configuration issue. The PROD network behind the ASA has connectivity from the LAN to WAN but when users try to connect from an outside network using the Cisco Secure Mobility Client the connection fails. In the ASDM the conn...

Hello, I'm trying to add a separate subnet with access to another subnet, but can't make it work: Existing configuration:MAIN-LAN is the main local network on interface inside with address range 192.168.10.0/24outside is internet access,EZdr is anoth...

Hello All - My ASA5506 is configured as BVI - Interface. I have tried to set some port forwarding following these steps and still not able to get the port working!!! 1. I need to forward these ports (5000, 5001, 1194, 3389, 1701, 4500, 500)  from my ...

saids3 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes