Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! FMC Licensing

Hello,First post here and I'm hoping someone can provide a bit of guidance.I've searched around and discussed with my peers and we all seem to have conflicting information around the FMC licensing.  I have a customer who currently has 2 5525X's with ...

Our Firepower is setup and working correctly for Application blocking, but the URL blocking isnt working.The Firepower can download updates successfully for firmware updates but under the Intergration option, the URL Filtering shows Last URL Filterin...

Hi,I have one interface Eth2 for failover link (statless) and another interface Eth3 stateful failover.If I remove the failover link Eth2 OR stateful lin Eth3 from Active firewall, will it failover to Standby ?From the cisco document, i read that, fa...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a customer converting from ASA to FTD. We are using the Migration Tool to convert the 4000 Access Rules and NAT's, and I am importing all the objects using the REST API. However, the REST API does not support adding routes at the momen...

ross by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allA question to the lucky few who have access to the Cisco development schedule: Is there any talk of allowing policy routing to be supported in the FMC GUI other than using Flexconfig? RegardsFredrik

hoffa2000 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am entirely new to Cisco hardware and am slowly learning how to configure things via console. I have a 2911 running IOS 15.7.3. It's stock configuration with 3 GigabitEthernet interfaces. I also have a 4948 Switch. What I am wanting to do currently...

Folks,                  We have a couple of Nexus devices and IOS devices on very recent codes. However we have a network vunerability scanner that keeps alerting us on the following: 1) Deprecated SSH Cryptographic settings2) SSH Server Public Key t...

Tarun1621 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 1941-SEC / K9 IOS 15.2 (2) T1 router R1(config)#crypto isakmp policy 10R1(config-isakmp)#encryption ?3des Three key triple DESaes AES - Advanced Encryption Standarddes DES - Data Encryption Standard (56 bit keys).What is their operation encrypt...

jeromele by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card