Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have setup 2 ASA5516-X with HA (A/S) with FMC, my question for sfr configuration IP address only configure on Primary unit, and secondary will sync the ip automatic? and also how we can add both ASA in FMC? please advise. 

fri by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've followed this guide to setup our Active Directory as a source of external authentication for access to our Firepower Mangement Centre web GUI https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/630/configuration/guide/fpmc-config-guide-v63/...

PJR_CDF by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Please help with a solution to the problem.I have FirePOWER Management Center version 6.0.1.4 in a virtual machine. The storage system has become emergency. The challenge is to migrate the FirePOWER Management Center to a new virtual machine.In...

Hello,  I'm in the process of setting up a replacement ASA right now and I have a question about access lists.I have an ACL defined like: access-list outside_access_in extended permit tcp any object host:srv-dmz-l-prj01 eq 1221And I have a line like ...

Hello everyone, Hopefully what will be a quick and easy couple questions. We currently have a "antique" Cisco ASA 5510. and we are being forced to upgrade by a government contract stipulation. We are looking at purchasing a Cisco FirePower 1120. What...

I want to license Cisco ASA 5506-X but the captcha keeps coming as black so I can't continue. Please see the attchment.I have tried PCs with different Java versions but can't get the captcha characters to be displayed.Has anyone come across this issu...

a.ajiboye by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: