Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I'm new to the whole FMCv with FTD setup so bear with me... In production we have an FMCv running 6.2.3.2 with two FTD2120s in HA pair running the same version (6.2.3.2). I am looking to upgrade the FMCv and FTD's to the latest starred ver...

willieh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What purpose doe the AD join serve when creating a realm with the FMC?  It seems to be the only difference between AD and LDAP is the AD boxes.  Since AD is LDAP, why is there even two choices here?  Why would I use one over the other?

Hello everybody,I'm trying to find out where to specify IKE Phase 2 Lifetime duration (IPSec lifetime)? Under objects, you can only define lifetime for IKE Policies - Phase 1.Software version is 6.3 and configuration is being done via FDM. Appliance ...

I will give some context so there is  already have aaa server group running radius and local database as backup.So My company which is going to manage their security devices is asking as to add another server groups running TACAS+, My doubt is if aft...

Alfredcfc by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you guys help me figure this out?Inter-zone communication is interrupted with "encapsulation failed". This is a minimal proof of concept simulation in Packet Tracer to start getting into ZBF. One router with two interfaces, each on one zone: LAN ...

Annotation 2019-10-24 222553.jpg
tresdodi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My goal is to make the WAN interface of my router "stealth" to unsolicited TCP incoming packets. That is so that it simply drops packets without a match in the NAT table instead of replying ICMP host unreachable. The router is behind my ISP modem and...

tresdodi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI.. I have been running ASA firepower and have setup access policy on FMC, currently policy is setup for IPS as any any. Now i want to setup another IPS policy for outbond to inbound on FMC, could you please help to configure policy for outbound to ...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card