Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I recently purchased a Cisco ASA-SSM-AIP-20-K9 AIP Security Advanced Services Module from eBay and installed it into my Cisco ASA5540 firewall.  It is shown properly, using the "show inv" command.  I just need help in figuring out how to install the ...

beatinger by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,My company has purchased Firepower 2100 series firewall with ASA image 9.10.1. My query is related to CLI and GUI. Is it the CLI Commands and GUI steps/view will be same as normal ASA and manage by ASDM. Any help will be appreciated

Trying to determine how to properly configure FQDNs in access lists on an ASA5525 to always resolve for HTTPS from an internal network server VM application reaching out to them regardless of what ip address changes occur to each domain name over tim...

SB13 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a bunch of ASA's which I want to backup.My goal is to use the "backup" command with a SCP location:"backup /noconfirm location scp://<username>:<password>@<SCP-server-IP>/" The backup is performed, and a SCP session and filecopy is started (ac...

I have a firepower 1010 I am trying to configure for a customer.  It is going in place of a router that is there now.  internal ip for example on firepower is 192.168.1.10 and this is the default gateway for all computers then we have another router ...

I have an issue with a VPN between an ASA 5515 (9.1(7)29) and a Fortigate 501E (5.6.8). We have the Cisco ASA and the customer has the Fortigate. Both are configured to have an L2L VPN between them. The VPN is up and we see traffic being encrypted an...

rcapao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For the life of me, I can't figure out what is causing my NAT problem. I ran a packet trace from 10.0.0.1 to 8.8.8.8 and received "(nat-xlate-failed)NAT failed" message. All I'm trying to do is to allow any host from 10.1.1.5 subnet to go out to the ...

isabellat by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes