Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Keep seeing this in the Syslog for my Cisco ASA 5506-X: %ASA-2-106016: Deny IP spoof from (::) to XXXX::X:XXXX:d327 on interface inside_3. Repeats 3 times in a row at what seems to be random intervals.  What does this mean? From what I understand, it...

mark.bell by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FMC renewal

Dearsi want to renew subscription of TAMC for ASA5525 with firepower services, i have 2 no's with active and standby fail over, when we installed new at that time i purchased a virtual FMC for 2 devices now it is a renewal time do i have to do any re...

Hi there,  we administer our firewalls in CSM.  I created a backup of a context before doing a change, and now I'm in the situation where the admin context I use in CSM is not seen as part of the device, and the backup one is.  I want to delete the b...

admin system context nesting.png

Hi, I have FMC1000 appliance which running on version 6.3. I would like to verify hardware infomation of the FMC via CLI such as NIC, CPU cores, Memory, Event storage space and power supply status. Unfortunately, I have found only "show version" to e...

20190819_131951.jpg
jumperdub by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a 4110 cluster which I am trying to troubleshoot a load balancing issue. Two commands that I see frequently applied to CCL and CDL port-channels are: ! int po1 desc CDL port-channel load-balance src-dst ip-l4port port-channel spa...

Seb Rupik by VIP Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card