Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA5525

can some please help me with this issue ? asasfr-boot>system install ftp://10.30.2.40/asasfr-sys-6.2.0-362.pkg Verifying 111Upgrade aborted. ASA-5525-1(config)# SH RUN BOOT boot system disk0:/asa981-smp-k8.binboot system disk0:/asasfr-5500x-boot-6....

I have one doubt, do I have to clear the interface statistcis "clear traffic" and then take the output of "show traffic" or its to take without clearing the traffic.Below chart displays the throughput calculated without clearing the traffic rates -...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm currently writing a migration document to move from SOPHOS UTM to Firepower and i'm getting a little confused with Firepower NAT.Lets say i want to configure what i used to call a "masquerading" rule (NAT Overload or PAT)I create a Dynami...

12-06-2019 7-47-36 AM.jpg

Hi, do you somebody know, how I can monitor FTD all CPU load? I know, that FTD has 2 level CPU (LINA and SNORT). I need monitor CPU load HW appliance. If snort is high load, this not mean, that FW is overloaded. Thank you for your advise.Tomas

TomKaspar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On the ASAs (8.x) when i creare a crypto map it automagically adds:set security-association lifetime kilobytes 4608000I have been able to change the number of kilobytes but have not been able to remove this setting entirely for tunnels where we do no...

slug420 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a wan router(70.70.70.129) from where I need to access a syslog server on inside with its real ip address(192.168.1.192). I have setup an access list on outside int:access-list outside_acl extended permit udp host 70.70.70.129 host 192.168.1.1...

reaven by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to setup site to site VPN with NAT ip address inside. I can ping through to the absolute destination but cannot ping through to the NAT ip address.                                   VPN Tun                                 inside NA...

ChaneySys by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card