Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi we have 5 Site to site VPN's to Microsoft Azure, which are setup as Route based the Azure end, and Policy based VPN on the ASA 5515-x Latest Firmware The site to site VPN's Connect OK and pass traffic Fine but sometimes stop passing traffic, we ha...

Hi Everyone,I have ASA with firepower services, currently i have not configured the sfr module. when i  do 'show module sfr' it shows up, data plane status is also up. Does this mean the IDS/IPS is up as well ?  Thanks in advance.

sidharoy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Expert, I try to configure Port-channel on Cisco firepower 2130. The client Device is managed localy. Is there a way to  create Port-channel on 2130 via cli ?   Regards,   Zanga

O.Zang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team   WHat would be the reason for choosing the FMC appliance over the FMC virtual if i have 2 FPR4120 firewalls   the datasheet just says the below   Deployment Options The Cisco Firepower Management Center can be deployed as a physical or virtu...

LSA4 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a new ASA 5585X with SSP-CX20 Module running the following software versions:ciscoasa5585# show moduleMod Card Type                                    Model              Serial No.--- -------------------------------------------- ------...

josecsoto by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear,We have a ASA FirePOWER with module sfr in monitor state "sfr fail-open monitor-only", integrate to FMC.My query is, as long as I keep the "monitor-only" on the ASA, will any modification that I make in the FMC not impact the traffic? either cre...

fcorre by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.   Using vFMC and FP 8140.   OS version are 6.2.3.4.   And FP is using Passive mode.   This situation, I config the SSL Policy.   Make object, Make a Rule and Deploy.   But SSL Policy is not work.   Is the passive mode not working the ssl policy? ...

yunsh63 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As the title suggests, I would like to have a information on two questions below If someone has made some changes to any policy in FMC but haven't deployed the policy yet. Would I be able to find out what exact changes were made from its previous ver...

damode by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am looking at disabling TLS V1.0 on our ASAs. I am running ASA Version 9.8 and ASDM Version 7.9.Currently I have 2 IPSEC VPNs and 0 RA VPNs.I can see in ASDM how to change the minimum SSL level to use. So i can change it from here to use atleast ...

Mokhalil82 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics